buffalo teeth

On my way home from the post office this morning I saw a sale going on in an old mansion. I had only $10 on me and no check book, but I thought I would look anyways. I am SO glad I did. I found this necklace that sorta reminds me of Mociun meets Vena Cava and the lady who was having the sale told me that the beads were in fact Water Buffalo teeth! The necklaces was only $2 so in my purse it went. I also found this awesome Gramicci semi-dippy chambray crop top for $1. I think I'm going to head back because I also spotted some cozy sweaters and an awesome kimono robe. I'll keep you posted!.........Do you have any plans for the weekend? It's been super grey here so I plan on working on some boring stuff I have been saving for a rainy day. Ben just got some vegetable seeds in the mail so maybe we'll plan out our garden. Have a good one!.....................click click click:So wish I were in her shoes.pretty cakes?awesome cacti goods. I seriously want that wallpaper! (via)Bell Jarcreeper pancool glass light shadescurrently reading.spring '10 is looking good.
8 comments:
oh man, I want everything at schoolhouse electric!
that is SO very crazy that necklace is only 2 dollars!
i mean, whoa!
don't you love that, scoring items for 2 dollars and you know it's worth far more!
oh wow wow wow. $2!!!
That necklace is way cool. And $2? For reals? Crazy. You should definitely go back to that sale. We have several light fixtures in our house from school house electric and we loooove them. No real weekend plans - it is grey and cold here too. Have a good one!!
Ohmycrap! That necklace is totally insane. Realllly awesome, Kate.
And a chambray CROP TOP!?! I love it. Take pictures, pleaaase!!
Ummm, also, those cacti housegoods are amaaazing.
gorgeous!
Glad you guys like!
Linz- I'll try to take a pic of the shirt once the freakin sun decides to make an appearance. It's been days!
Post a Comment