Aww. Yes. The weekend is here.Ben is going winter camping/fishing in the BWCA this weekend so my plans include staying in my pajama's for as long as possible, seeing this movie, and perhaps going skiing and running. Oh, and lets not forget Oscar night (crossing my fingers for the Hurt Locker and The Cove).
.............
Click click click:
The real Alice in Wonderland (and does anyone else think Johnny Depp looks like a freaky Elijah Wood in the movie?) via.
I'm all signed up!
darling Filippa
Catalog Card Generator
sailing + dress =
Really Jake? Really?
Remember my love the Ace Hotel? Well, Guilt Jetsetter is having a sale. 2 days left!!
see you Monday!
5 comments:
Yes! The first thing I thought of when I saw the poster was Elijah Wood! I think it's the gap in his teeth...
Have a great weekend! I think I know a sweet potluck on Sunday we can go to if you are interested...
Holy smokes! You're right about the Depp/Wood comparison!!!! Perfect call
Hmm I don't know about Burton and wonderland... we shall see. Hey I love the 12 dollar outfit below!
love that drawing! and i think you're right about the johnny-elijah thing. But hey, they're both great actors, and in every day life they both look hot ;)
Post a Comment