I'm having rough start this morning. After 20 days of not drinking, Ben and I went to our friend's restaurant last night for a wine dinner. The food and wine were AMAZING, but my head is not too happy with me today. Did you do anything fun for St.Patrick's Day?This weekend I would like to go for a long hike with Argos. He has had a rough week. Yesterday we brought him to the vet to get his teeth cleaned and checked out. He was put under for that, so when he came home he was so goofy and sad looking. You could tell he had been crying and he could barely keep his eyes open as he wandered around the house confused. Poor baby. I'm going to make it up to him by taking him on a long (and most likely muddy) hike up the shore. I also want to work on making a collage after seeing so many great ones lately. What are your plans?
............
click click click:
Picture above
Since we've been experiencing warmer weather I have been trying on summery things. I finally got around to trying my new Lina Rennell fringe belt.
I'm tempted
If I have any readers from Hawaii can you please tell me how I can get my hands on this syrup?
It's all in the details.Best cheese ever. It might smell like sour feet, but you will want to drink it like mothers milk. promise.
Sweet find.
anybody looking for a new belt?
I have Eunice to thank for reminding me of these beauties (and these).
Has anyone seen these magazine ads? wow, that's dumb.
Maybe I'll build a fort this weekend too.
4 comments:
That True Match Roller thing seems like satire! What!?
Love this photograph. Have a great weekend!
lmao, that roller thing is kind of ridiculous ! I don't imagine it will stick around long, though I am curious what it's really like using it :[
Oh my. I always feel so bad when our pooch has to get her teeth cleaned. I feel like I shouldn't be laughing at her, while she is so undignified...but I still do
Aw, poor Argos. I hope he's back to his old self. I get hangovers like that too when I go a while between drinks. (And a wine hangover isn't fun). Great links! I must try that cheese!
Post a Comment