Since I am not drinking this month, I got to be (lucky me) the sober cab which was desperately needed after a long night of dancing at the Red Star afterwards. It was night I hadn't experienced in a long time and one I will not easily forget. April: thanks for the memories.
............
As mentioned on Friday, Ben was winter camping in the Boundary Waters for the weekend. The morning he left I found that note (picture #2) in the kitchen. Click on it if you need to make it bigger to read. If you don't get it, watch the video clip I posted for the film Herb and Dorothy below. I married one witty man.
..................
How was your weekend?
6 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!
that sounds like so much fun! a diorama evening!!
hows your non alcohol month going? is it easier than you thought it was?
i might as well do that here cuz beer is so expensive here!
a 6 pack set me back $17 usd, and thats the cheapest!!
eww, designated driver?? just kidding...I should have abstained from alcohol this wknd, too...always gets me in the worst kind of trouble, which is what happened...boohoo.
Ummm, that note is seriously TOO AWESOME. As are those dioramas!
what is this about dioramas?
i have a little diorama club here with my girlfriends. ;)
also, what is "winter camping" that sounds like something that shouldn't exist. BR!
Jamie- I agree with you on winter camping! Way too cold for my liking (especially in Northern MN)!
I have yet to create my diorama, but perhaps one of these days. I'll keep you posted :)
Post a Comment