remember when I bought this skirt for a few dollars? it's going to be in the 60s today so maybe i can finally wear it! i think it looks best with grey so far. now i just need a tan....
ooo 60s, that is so funny. it has dropped down to 70s here and i see people in gloves, scarves and winter jackets! oh boy! i mean, i remember 70s mean you can break out the tshirt and shorts! that red skirt is a STEAL!
oh geez, a tan?? have you seen my skin tone?! all you darker ladies, don't know how lucky you are......well actually, I embrace my whiteness, but it's other ppl who do not...playahaters
6 comments:
Really cute skirt! I Like the combination..Now you only have to wait for the sun...
Oh yeah it looks great!
Just what I've been looking for - nice!
Thanks! Yes...It's warmer out but a little sun wouldn't hurt!
ooo 60s, that is so funny. it has dropped down to 70s here and i see people in gloves, scarves and winter jackets!
oh boy! i mean, i remember 70s mean you can break out the tshirt and shorts!
that red skirt is a STEAL!
oh geez, a tan?? have you seen my skin tone?! all you darker ladies, don't know how lucky you are......well actually, I embrace my whiteness, but it's other ppl who do not...playahaters
Post a Comment