


Kim from the delightful vintage shop Pineapple Mint contacted me the other week about doing a vintage swap. We would each send each other a package of vintage items (for us to keep!), and then blog about the experience. I have never done a vintage swap, but I was on board with idea right away. I received my package the other day was jumping for joy when I emptied the box and cute shoes came falling out. In my package we're two pairs of shoes, the cutest red rain hat, and a lovely silk scarf. Kim has such a great eye, and I keep checking her shop and Flickr for updates which happen frequently. She also has a witty and fun blog to check out as well. Thanks Kim!............
Would you like to do a vintage swap? Send me an email if your interested!
9 comments:
awww, how fun! and you look so adorable in the photo with the scarf-as-headwrap!
I second the cuteness of the headwrap scarf! What a fun swap!!
hey, i used to have those shoes! they aren't vintage though, they sold them at target about 2 years ago. they ended up pinching my toes so i gave them away, but boy they were cute!
Maya- I love these shoes! Too bad they pinched your toes. Kim did mention they weren't vintage, but she couldn't pass up their cuteness and they happened to be my size so I didn't mind at all :)
What a great idea! I love the picture of you with the headband!
I would be so down with doing a vintage swap, btw :)
Oh gosh! I agree with Megan: You are ADORABLE in that scarf!
By the way, somewhere on some random comment on the interweb, I saw that you're in the market for a denim jacket. I've got one in my possession that I could totally send you if you're interested. Let me know, & I can take some pictures!
I am definitely interested Linds!
Thanks!
How cute, and what a fun idea! These photos are really gorgeous - especially the one with the scarf.
you are killing me with cuteness! that scarf! i love the way you're wearing it. totally gonna co-opt that look, hope you don't mind :)
Post a Comment