Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday.


It's going to be an overcast weekend. I plan on listening to this & this while doing some craft projects I have been putting off. If the sun does come out I plan on doing some major yard workage. Woot woot. I keep forgetting it's Easter weekend. What are your plans? Ben and I are going to brunch as his moms. I plan on eating lots of devilled and foiled chocolate eggs (not together). I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Click click click:

Pretty necklaces above.
Oh yes I did. I'll keep you posted if I like it.
Mo mo mo mociun in action. (That jumper is so cute on Jenny, no?)
LOVE this satchel
book club.
What do I do when I'm bored? Watch whale videos duh. (The first one was taken by my friend Adam who was living and working in Antarctica at the time. CRAZY!)

4 comments:

Lynzie said...

Good book club choice. Woefully absent from your weekend to-do list: A fun party co-hosted by yours truly. Hope to see you there! But if I do not, have a great Easter.

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

love those necklaces! happy weekend.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow, your friend lived in Antarctica?! What and amazing experience. I can't imagine being that close to a whale - absolutely awe inspiring. I especially love that first necklace.

I hope that you and Ben had a lovely Easter weekend, and that you had some nice sunny weather!

And deviled eggs? Ow yeah baby... I ate like 10 of them over the weekend.

Lindsay said...

Uhhhh. How did I not already comment on this? Those whale videos are INSANE. I, seriously, watched them all while sitting at the edge of my seat and then watched them again and then made all of my friends watch them.