Monday, March 29, 2010

weekend fun.

I didn't take many pictures this weekend, and the ones I did take aren't that awesome so I decided to post this funny picture I found. Plus Argos celebrated his 5th birthday yesterday so I thought a little dog action might not hurt. On Friday we went to an art opening, and on Saturday we celebrated our friend Mary's birthday by making a TON of homemade pizzas. Probably the best pizza I've ever had in my life. Mary's a big foodie so just imagine the kinds of pizza toppings we had! Ben and I also caught this noir at noon flick, and April and I made it out Sunday for a nice hike with the dogs. I also managed to go to an estate sale and do some spring cleaning. How was your weekend?
.................
I got my new sunglasses in the mail! I snapped a photo of me wearing them in the car. I really like them. The only down side is that when I smile my cheekbones hit the frames, but that's usually the case for me.

6 comments:

from lara said...

i love your new glasses! they look adorable on you :)

Nicole Marie said...

yay ray bans!!

littlebyrd said...

Looking good in those new glasses! That homemade pizza sounds like fun to make and good to eat :)

Maria Rose said...

Nice shades. I have the same problem with my cheekbones hitting the frames.

Lindsay said...

Oh golly! HOW adorable are you in those glasses?!? I love them.

Lindsay said...

PS. I totally also have gigantic cheeks that get in the way of almost everything. My Mom reassures me, though, that when most folks are getting old and hollow, it's those cheeks that will keep me young looking. That's an idea I'm willing to get behind!