Last night I came across this tote and had to purchase it right then and there. My Oma passed away a few years ago and without her generosity I probably would not have opened up an Etsy shop and live where I am living today. I think she would have gotten a kick out this bag. Thanks Oma.
...................
What are your plans this weekend? I think it's going to be a chilly weekend here so I'll probably spend some time working on a few house and craft projects. If it does get warmer I would like to get some yard work done now that the snow is gone! I'm still waiting for our last blizzard to come though....
Click Click Click:
I am in LOVE with this dress.
My dream house. That pantry is out of control!
So funny and even still beautiful.
My friend Deb showed me this site. And it's pretty much like it's name. If you always looking for good music check it out.
See you Monday!
7 comments:
That Barn Owl thing is crazy! I can't stop watching!
I love that bag. Any purchase with a story to it is worth it.
Happy crafty weekend.
wow. i am in love w/ that dress as well and that house! what a beautiful place to come home to. the pantry is amazingggg have a great weekend!
That owl cam is so wonderful! I love the tote too :) My sons calls his grammy Oma too. Have a great weekend!!
Love that bag!
OMA! I was just thinking abt this the other day, what my parents will want to be called when they're grandparents, and the coolest name I could come up with was "Oma"...die Deutsche, naturlich...you understand...I'm sorry about your Oma, even if that is in the past : (
Crap! That owl-cam is INSANE!
Post a Comment