Thursday, April 8, 2010

happy weekend.

The last few days have be so great. Molly stayed with us and we caught up by checking out all the restaurants that have opened up here while she was away, grilling, shopping, and walking by the lake. The lake was SO beautiful the other night and this huge ship was just chilling out there for hours. It was a good reminder why I live here. I love those moments.



Molly also brought me these shoes she found while thrifting. How awesome are they? I was so excited to slip them in feet to find out they fit. I have pretty amazing friends.

Tonight we're taking off for the cities for a friends wedding reception tomorrow and then we're off to Lutsen for a few nights to hangout with friends who rented a villa by the lake. It should be a good time. Ben's birthday is Tuesday, so next week is just full of fun stuff. I probably won't be back to blogging until mid next week. I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Eunice said...

Good find! Your friend has excellent shopping instincts, I want to be her friend haha.

shanon said...

Gorgeous shots of a majestic lake.

Lindsay said...

Golly golly! Those shoes are INSANE, Kate. YOU ARE LUUUUUCKY.

And, the lake is just beautiful. We Great Lakesers sure have it good.

Julia said...

Happy birthday, Ben! These images are wondrous... Oh, how I wish I could have seen those quiet waters in person :)

BrigittaR said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS

I've been searching for boots to buy and these are just the perfect inspiration!

julia said...

Love the shoes! I hope you had a great weekend, sounds like you're doing a lot of fun things!!

Hannah Elise said...

Wow! Those shoes are cool, what a sweet friend!