Wednesday, April 7, 2010

danke.


The sweet and lovely Lisa Butterworth of BUST magazine just did nice little post about my new vintage scarf on her blog. As a follower of her awesome blog and a fan of her impeccable taste I am truly flattered. Thanks Lisa!

7 comments:

stephanie renee said...

such a sweet post she did about you!

BrigittaR said...

Hey! Well done :)

Julia said...

This is brilliant! You look so cute in that scarf, by the way.

PS. I had the strangest moment when I thought I saw you two weekends ago, on the corner across from Pizza Luce. I was about to stare, rudely, out the window to see, but Andrew turned too fast!

Megan said...

I thought that was adorable! and rightly so, b/c that photo of you is adorable, too!

Nicole Marie said...

aww yay! i love the scarf too!!

i have free ad spaces available for april. i love your etsy job and all your vintage finds so i'd love to have you on there! i'm trying to get them up by friday so email me if you're interested!
nikymarie@gmail.com

lisa butterworth said...

it was my pleasure! :)

Lindsay said...

Awwww. Look at you! So cute.