Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sunday dress.

I didn't come back from the cities until yesterday and I wish I could share pictures with you of my little weekend of fun but I forgot my camera. I'm hoping in the next day or two to steal some off spacebook because it was a super good time. Lots of laughing, good food, art, living room dance parties, and singing. Stay tuned.....
.............
In the meantime I thought I would share with you my new favorite purchase. I saw this Rachel Comey Sunday dress over at Frances May the other night and loved how easy it was. It was also quite affordable compared to her other dresses so with the help of Pam and Ashley (owners-so awesome ) I quickly bought it knowing that it would most likely sell out. I was right. I checked last night and it was gone. The wonderful thing is that it can be worn either front or backwards (I'm wearing it backwards in first pic), and looks great with a belt too. I own a few Rachel Comey shoes, but this marks my first piece of clothing and I could tell immediately how well it was made. woot woot.

17 comments:

Lindsay said...

I definitely like it with the belt better. There's just something about defining the waist that makes it much more feminine. Cute!

Kate said...

so cute! I didn't know Rachel Comey made things that were under $200. Score.

l said...

Adorable dress, but I can't decide if I like the belt better or not !! I think it looks cute either way.

littlebyrd said...

It is absolutely wonderful! And it looks great on you :)

from lara said...

so cute and easy! perfect for summer

Tiffany said...

nice! a bit of a self indulgence is good for the soul, esp a dress like that! pam is super sweet.
dresses rulz!

Holly said...

love it with the belt!

Lindsay said...

WAY cute, Kate! Waaaaaay.

Hannah Elise said...

Sweet! You lucky devil that dress is way cute!

Megan said...

that dress is TOO PERFECT! and holy ballz is that cheap! seriously, major score, Kate...nicely done

Julia said...

You look so, so CUTE in that dress! I love how versatile it is--with the belt especially :)

pineapplemint said...

So pretty!

Hello Lindello said...

Thank you guys! You are all too kind. I'm glad you approve of purchase though :)

khweey said...

you can find another version of the sunday dress at le train bleu with 20% off with code spring10. i just bought mine ;)

roberta jane said...

cute dress! were you in portland???

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I'm green with envy. You look beautiful in this dress!

stephanie renee said...

this dress is so perfect on you!