
How awesome are these vintage pieces from Kind? Not sure if I could pull of that first look, but I would definitely give it a try. I emailed the owner Erin (super nice) who told me the coolots are a size small which is too bad because a medium would have been mine! Kind is also having a sale right now worth checking into...I still really want this Mociun tank...........
A few of you inquired what the gold pendant was I pictured over my weekend. It's a quarter holder! Snoozer Loozer sells them on their online store, but I happened to find mine on Etsy for $12! I found one here for $8.
4 comments:
I am pretty crazy about that skirt!
It gets even better Maria! They're actually pants!!!! So cool, right?
Cute and well styled! Nice picks!
i love snoozer loozer! my mom bought me a chalcedony pendant from their shop for my birthday - it's so sparkly!
Post a Comment