Thursday, May 27, 2010

happy friday!

I am heading to Canada for a long weekend. Ben's dad has a house on Lake Superior just over the border. We're planning on eating mass amounts of home cooked meals, drinking wine his dad made, and fishing. I'll leave you with some internet action and these super rad prints I just found in my "I want" folder. I can't remember where I found these (if it was you let me know!). I like how they sum everything down to a few key factors.
..............
I hope you all enjoy your memorial weekend!!
click click click:


It's open!
loving this collection by Ilana (via Megan)
I might need a lobster buoy (or three)
Congratulations Joanna!!
Have a listen. Thanks Molly!
Have you seen this? My friend Kelly showed me. Crazy. I love seeing the girls faces light up in the background.
I really want one of these deck towels (via design sponge)
I'm busting out the harem pants. (sorry for the grainy picture)

Enjoy your long weekend!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love those prints! Super cool. Have a good weekend!

Megan said...

duuuuuude, that little blonde girl in that piano boy video was so amusing to watch! she totally wants that boy! haaaaaaah

also, I'm digging how you've done the harem pants! they look really good, and maybe I can borrow some of those pointers for wearing my drop crotchez

and have fun in canada! lucky

littlebyrd said...

Hope you are having a fun weekend at the lake!

Lindsay said...

Dude, you are KILLING those pants! Seriously.