Tuesday, June 8, 2010

40% off KIND boutique!

I just got an email from Kind that all of their clothing is 40% off! I had been eyeing this Mociun tank and skirt for a couple months now and I am happy to report that it will be reaching my front steps in 5-7 business days. Kind is an Eco-friendly boutique that offers new and vintage clothing, shoes, and home accessories so you can feel good about where your money is going. Erin the owner has always been so helpful. Whenever I have any questions she gets back to me immediately which is much appreciated when purchasing over internet. Go check it out!

6 comments:

ilana kohn said...

oh awesome! thanks for posting this! :) i love me a good sale!

hannah, heart city said...

oh wow, thanks for the tip!

l said...

Ahhh, I love what the model's wearing nice print! Too bad I don't have ANY spare money right now haha ;_;

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

So cute! You'll have to model the outfit when you receive it.

from lara said...

so cute! good purchase :)

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this! i love supporting awesome stuff like this :-)