Friday, June 18, 2010

happy friday!

EEEP! Less than 24 hours Leslie and I will be running Grandma's Half Marathon. Although I've done a handful of these (I think this is #11 0r 12), I've never been this nervous. My back has been giving me problems all week so hopefully by 4 a.m. tomorrow it will be feeling better. Cross your fingers and wish us luck. I hope you have a great weekend!!
......
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

6 comments:

pineapplemint said...

good luck! you are so brave; i couldn't run a block.

Jennifer said...

Good luck--you can do it!

Julia said...

GOOD LUCK! You guys are going to do GREAT! I have no doubt :)

l said...

Good luck, you are a stronger woman than I am! I can't even run down the street and back haha!

Megan said...

I hope it went well! sorry for posting this late, but I was thinking of your incredible would-be feat (if that makes sense) yesterday! can't wait to hear all about it!

Lindsay said...

Ok, dude. That is INSANE that you've run 11 or 12 or howevermany of those races that you've run. You rule.