Usually on our anniversary Ben and I go all out and indulge on anything we can think of (food wise) without feeling guilty. For breakfast on Saturday we went to Bridgman's and ordered anything and everything we could want. It was a sick fatty fat meal but oh so delicious. He bought me the Alyson Fox necklace I had been wanting and I love it!! It looks great with my new Mociun tank (which by the way came in the mail so fast. Thanks Erin!). After breakfast we went to a pet store to just look at the animals they had. We saw the cutest turtles and ferrets, but I liked the yellow canaries best. Our evening was spent having another delicious meal at the Scenic Cafe. It's hard to believe we've been together for so long, but it truly has gone by so fast. I'm curious to see what the next 10 years has in store for us.
This next week is going to be a bit busy with friends coming in town, but I will have a few more posts to share including my first ever giveaway on Hello Lindello tomorrow!
12 comments:
Happy Anniversary !
This is perfect timing... a special gift for you : http://tiny-writings.blogspot.com/2010/06/and-winner-is.html
:))
happy anniversary! i love the necklace.
That necklace is so great!
Thanks guys!
I'm so excited I won!
happy anniversary!
i envy the way you spent your weekend!
:)
I love that necklace... it will look great with the Mociun tank!
Happy 10th Anniversary--the Aluminum anniversary! (Remember, aluminum used to be a luxury, not just for foil.)
congrats on your anniversary! :) that necklace would look adorable with a white summer dress :)
AHHHHHHH! Kate Lindello, just stop! you got this necklace, too?? I have been lusting for it forever! what a lucky girl you are to have such a thoughtful man!
does he have any friends???
jkkkkkk
Happy anniversary! I LOVE your tradition of going all out (food wise). My husband and I share our first anniversary in August, and we'll definitely eat our way through the day :-) Congrats again!
awwww! happy anniversary to you + your love!
I second (and third & forth) Megan's comment! What a DUDE!!!
AND, you've GOT to take pictures in your new Mociun tank.
Happy (belated) 10 years!
Ahhh, Kate! I somehow missed this post, but I found it today. I feel like I stumbled upon treasure! That necklace is perfect! Happy extremely belated anniversary!
Post a Comment