


Speaking of decorating my house...Nikole's home is AMAZING. I kept dropping my mouth a little more with each page scroll. I love her style and the mixture of new and old things. I definitely book marked this one for ideas..................
This weekend I am: helping/welcoming good friends move into their new home (2 blocks from mine!!), celebrating being with Ben for 10 years!!!, canal park garage sales, and getting in my last long run before the big half.
click click click:
I want this necklace so bad!
How cute is this sweater?
bagimals.
dreamy summer.
most stylish mom ever.
Have a great weekend!!
4 comments:
Great links! Love that summer series and oh my... I NEED to be that mom when I grow up.
i really want one of those old fashioned fans! i'm going to stalk your shop because i bet you'll find one!
This home IS amazing! I love the bedroom photo best.
that house is pure perfection. and, great links, too! have a great weekend :-)
Post a Comment