I think it's been a record breaking summer in Duluth. Clear skies and hot weather is not something that sticks around continually here. I'm finally starting to adjust to being hot all the time and I am no longer cursing the sun when I wake up and our bedroom is 83 degrees (that's a slight lie since I was a little cranky this morning). I may have to eventually cave and buy an air conditioner. .................
Today I am off to beach and tomorrow I am heading down to the cities for a going away party until Monday. My friend Pam met and fell in love with a man living over in England and is moving there on Tuesday. How romantic! Have a great weekend!
photograph by Margaret Durow via boooooooom (found while admiring these photos)
5 comments:
How exciting! I want to meet someone from England. Have a good weekend!
Kate, I'm so jealous of your overload of veggies. I grew up with home-grown corn, watermelon, potatoes, and herbs, and I miss that personal access to fresh food. I'm currently buying mine, but I'm mentally preparing myself for a garden next year. I've been reading Orangette a lot lately, and she's making me want to buy all of my veggies at the Farmer's Market as opposed to the supermarket where nothing seems ripe and well-loved.
Have a great weekend!
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!
Oooh, I am so jealous of you! I went to the beach recently, but couldn't actually go because of the bp oil spill :[ I hope your weekend has been awesome!
neato picture!
Post a Comment