Thursday, July 29, 2010

happy friday

I am off to the cities for my first Twins Game at the new stadium! I can't wait to drink cheap beer and eat concession food. The rest of the weekend will include bbq goodness, runs, and hopefully some estate sales. Have a good one!
.............
In the Light of Night

Pretty floral bags.

cats and plants.

Ilana's having a summer sale!

I'm so excited backpacks are in the works!

more pretty packs.

what's happening in Duluth this weekend.


See you Monday!

5 comments:

jamie said...

CATS AND PLANTS!

l said...

Mmmm, this is the 2nd post i've read in the past 5 minutes talking about bbq! Have fun at the game! :]

Lindsay said...

Yes! Cats + Plants! I went to a show of his on Friday, and his collages are just SO GOOD. !!!

BrigittaR said...

love me a good backpack too.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Oh my, Tall Ships looks like such a cool event! It sounds like a fun-filled weekend. Do we get to see pictures?