
Lil is pretty much the sweetest person ever. I came home Monday to find a box that contained 2 shirts and the sweetest braided violet headband. I was literally jumping for joy. The other shirt is a cropped blue cotton tank that I plan on wearing sailing this summer. It's simple and sweet and just what I would want in a tank. I also got this linen blouse (above) which is something I would run to If I saw it in a store. The color, cut, and feel is perfection and I love wearing it with my Alyson Fox necklace. Thank you a million times over Lil! ....................
Ps. While I was creating this post I noticed Alyson Fox has dishware available now! I really want a set of mugs.
7 comments:
Cool gift!
Ooh, that's really adorable, it seems minimalist, which I love :D Linen is so nice and airy.
luck you! so lovely.
xo Alison
Oh, dude! SO pretty.
i almost bought that necklace yesterday, but then started contemplating the pink one! i love that shirt too!
pretty!
nothing beats a great package!! :)
Post a Comment