i'm sick. i was too ill to attend thanksgiving dinner yesterday so instead i have been laying on the couch watching skins and reading blogs. it's actually not so terrible since i haven't had much down time lately.anyways. i was looking over closet visits for the 400th time and something in this photo caught my eye. if you guessed the wood and feather wall hanging you are correct! i need to make one of these for over my guest bed. love simple ideas like this and felt the need to share. hope you are having a good holiday break.
6 comments:
feel better soon!!!
love the simple idea :)
michelle
How sucky to miss Thanksgiving dinner! I've been battling a cold but it took a break for that day, came back in full force on Friday. I hope you are feeling much much better very soon!
Hello, just stumbled on your blog and Im glad I did. I also love simple ideas like that (I just made a little garland out of leaves!)
Lovely, lovely blog
SKINS! I just had to say that...
and I hope you feel muchmuchmuch better now : )
Hope you are feeling better Kate!
I'm really sorry you have been sick. Its just no fun isnt it! Hope you're better. x
Post a Comment