..........
i didn't take many picture of the weekend, but i did manage to take these two of ben's wonderful creation. after listening to Jim Lehey on the Splendid Table (a must listen!) discuss his "revolutionary bread" recipe, ben went and bought a cast iron pot and made the Panne all'Olive bread. it's a no knead recipe that just involves mixing everything in a bowl, letting it sit for 18 hours, and throwing into a cast iron pot to bake. wow. you MUST try it. it is so tasty and i can't wait to toast it and make a sandwich. i don't think we ever have to buy bread again.
......................
Check back this week. I will be posting some christmas gift ideas. xx
4 comments:
Ooh, forwarding this to my mister who isd also a home made bread lover!
I've never seen a photo of your kitchen before. Love the wall color!
the gray, the kitchen. that gray. i swoon.
a no knead recipe?
I'M TOTALLY IN!
Post a Comment