I also went on a little shoe shopping trip with Ben on Saturday. I've been having some minor back and knee pain, and needed some comfortable shoes desperately for work. I was little hesitant to get a pair of Dansko's since they aren't the coolest looking shoes, but after I tried on a pair of their black clogs I was sold. They are a dream to walk in and I actually think they look pretty cute with tights and dresses.
.........................
Other weekend activities included:
- Estate sales where I scored the little accordion man. I've been collecting little xmas figurines all year and I can't wait to put them out.
- A birthday celebration
- Lost marathon. One episode left!
-I finally brought in my huge wooden ship Ben gave me. I am hoping to fix it up over these winter months. It's gigantic.
- Enjoying the sunshine with walks.
......................
How was your weekend?
11 comments:
That ship is AMAZING!
My mother (she's a pretty cool lady so don't think I'm implying the shoes aren't awesome because of this) has worn Dansko shoes as long as I can remember. She has tons of them. And sometimes I'll slip on a pair of hers and just revel in the comfiness of them. I keep meaning to get a pair of my own... but then I always end up buying other shoes that inevitably end up giving me blisters. Someday I'll learn, haha.
I'm so sorry to hear you've been having knee and back pain. I do hope you feel better. That ship is so cool.
Cute shoes! I'm tired of my Merrills, think I'll have to shop for some Dansko clogs. And how cute is your hair?! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately - have been spending lots of time taking care of my injured pup.
firstly, my former coworker had a pair of dansko's and she swore by them...of course she was a pregnant nursing student, so she needed the foot support, but they look super cute in that photo!
and yay for you getting a tote bag from her!
and yay for going to Chicago next week!
Looks like a great weekend! Love the shoes. And agree with the others... the ship is beautiful!
Glad you like ship!
Yeah, I never though I would wear dansko's outside work, but I so am. Can't help it!
Yay! So glad you like it!!
how did I not notice that we totally had the same photo before? I think I saw this before I developed my film so I must have forgotten. SO funny:)
I love it Kate! We're on the same wavelength :)
Dansko makes some other cute styles as well. I found a bunch on zappos including studded backless heeled clogs and cute boots. I need to invest in a pair for myself as well.
Those Danskos are totally, totally cute. Totally. :)
Post a Comment