Saturday, May 7, 2011

vegas (round 3)

Last time I went to Vegas for work I swore off ever going there again. Well now for my new job I am being sent there for a whole week (this time for furniture instead of clothes). Although there are some highlights to the trip (ummm Raptor is coming & we'll be hosting a dinner for DWR peeps), the thought of spending that much time in a world of neon lights, smoke, and all the free soda you can imagine doesn't really have me jumping for joy.

If you have any pointers on where to shop/eat/drink please let me know!
......................
With the upcoming trip ahead I have purchased a few things:

1.) Claire Vivier clutch. Wowza. she's a beaut.
2.) Ava Kork-Ease Wedges. Extremely comfortable to walk in all day although I won't be wearing these "out".
3.) Uzi tank. I have been eyeing this for awhile and Totokaelo is one awesome place I want to support.
4.)Chunky Cherry lip Chubby. Great color for summer and it won't dry out my lips. I love my matte red lipstick, but it is such a drag to keep applying.

8 comments:

Lynzie said...

Go to the Double Down Saloon. It is fun, they have cheap drinks. You'll like it.

Lynzie said...

P.S. don't look at the website, it makes the Double Down Saloon look really lame.

Park Street said...

I think that sounds fun! I'd hang around a pool all day if I were you. That clutch is pretty amazing-- good choice.

Nicole Marie said...

ahhh so jealous of your clutch!! my friend has it and i'm trying to figure out how i can steal it :)

SJ said...

I've been wanting to try the chubby lipsticks, that's good to know they don't dry your lips out. i might go try them out this weekend!

caroline said...

I loveeee your clutch! I love the burnt orange color you chose. and I've been wanting to try out the clinique chubby stick~

Anonymous said...

There is a little cafe in the Paris hotel that is fantastic. I never can remember the name. They serve great coffee, lunch items, and delicious breads and pastries. It's a good spot for a quick breakfast or afternoon coffee and treat.

Julia said...

Love those wedges and the chubby lipstick :) Have fun!