Dress: Antik Batik (Gilt) / Tights: Target Maternity / Necklace: Maslow (present from Ben)
22 Weeks.Thankfully my work is pretty chill about wardrobe. You can wear whatever you want which is really nice for the days when I can only muster a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. Despite this, I still try and look nice each day. More for myself than for them. Last week it was -12 below and I decided to wear my new Antik Batik sweater dress. It's very wide, cozy, and comfortable. Perfect for a chilly day. I liked wearing this SO much that I am now on the hunt for similar styles. The bigger I am getting, the less I am reaching for pants and leggings. Target online offers the best maternity tights in my opinion. They are SO comfortable and don't restrict your waistline that I will probably never go back to other tights. I just wish they came in grey too.
(I must say getting dressed this last week when it's been really cold has been a challenge! I know having a baby in the spring will pay off, but I am envious of mothers who can just throw on a sun dress and sandals and call it a day)
4 comments:
you are so cute!! i totally missed that you're pregnant! congratulations!!
I couldn't imagine looking super hot when i'm NOT pregnant at -12. bravo!!
so cute! almost makes me wish i were prego! almost... :)
love the sweater and tights, congrats... you look great!
Post a Comment