Monday, February 13, 2012

weekend review




I came down with a pretty bad chest cold Friday forcing me to either be in my bed reading or on the couch watching The Deadliest Catch with Ben. Being sick on top of being pregnant is not fun. It's pretty hard to avoid though when your whole office is sniffling and coughing. You realize one of these days you're next. 

Needless to say I didn't take too many photos. I spent the whole weekend in my pajamas and red slippers and drank bucket loads of water. My new favorite treat is sparkling water with grapefruit slices. It's become my cocktail substitute. 
.......

And in crazy news - I saw my midwife on Thursday and she said I am measuring 27 weeks! I thought I was 24 weeks, so this came as a shock to me. I am either having a big baby or I was completely off on when I though conception occurred. I hope it's the later. I know due dates don't really mean much, but right now every week counts since Ben and I are scurrying to get the house done. 

1 comment:

another feather said...

i hope you are feeling better! such exciting news from the midwife!