
You might have thought that getting dressed AFTER baby would get easier, but if your plan to nurse like I am it will bring on a different kind of challenge. I will need to find clothes that offer easy access- if you know what I mean. I will also need tops that look decent with my ever growing chest (when will it end?!) and that means wider bra straps that offer support which means I won't be sporting a lot of spaghetti strap dresses and tanks this summer. Like most of this pregnancy, I won't really know what to expect until it happens but in the meantime I am keeping an eye out for affordable options.
I believe I posted about this dress last summer (too lazy too look into it) and for some reason it's still on super sale over at Creature Of Comforts. $33.50 to be exact - whuuaat? Of course I bought it. And OF COURSE I immediately started to image how I will wear it and OF COURSE only expensive hot pink flats come to mind :) The shoes are a dream that probably won't come to fruition, but how pretty is this Maya Brenner necklace? I've been in the market for a simple gold chain and could definitely see wearing this daily. I might reward myself with a nice piece of jewelry for pushing a baby out - we'll see.
2 comments:
Why oh why does the states charge so much for shipping?!! Haha I want this dress so badly but I am not willing to spend $37 to ship to Vancouver.Sigh:( Enjoy the dress!
Such a deal! You see these striped dresses, longer dresses all over the markets in Thailand and Cambodia right now.
Post a Comment