Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Helen Rhone


Helen Rhone Lindello
Born June 1st 12:30 PM
6 lbs. 15 oz, 19" long

.....
She was named after Ben's late grandmother
xo

18 comments:

Holly said...

congrats to your family! what a beautiful picture.

lauren said...

that is a truly beautiful name.

Jocy said...

Congratulations!

Park Street said...

She finally came! So precious, and a darling name to match.

BrigittaR said...

Beautiful. Congratulations.

marie said...

congratulations!!! beautiful picture and beautiful name.

Tiffany said...

congratulations k and b!
so very looking forward to more pics. rest up and absorb all that is her.

joyce said...

congratulations!! helen is beautiful.

marianne b. said...

Such a sweet picture !

Congrats to you 3, the best for the new born baby, many fairy wihes on her bassinet and so much joy and pleasure to the happy parents ![could I had : many wishes for a very good slepper baby ? :)]

marianne

Maria Rose said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is a beauty! I hope you are well also.

anabela / fieldguided said...

Hello, baby! Congratulations!

boicemail@gmail.com said...

OMG So Amazing

* _ * ! _ !

natasha said...

congratulations!!! what a beautiful image. so happy for you and your new family!!

shanon said...

Gorgeous. Many congratulations!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful child, and such a lovely name. Congratulations to you all!

City Chic Country Mouse said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and so is her name!

Anne said...

I just started following you on Instagram, and then found your blog. I'm so glad I did. What an exciting time to see a glimpse into your life! Congratulations. I'm really happy for you from afar.

Lexie said...

beautiful! congratulations, kate!