I warked till 1 o'clock, then had lunch with my ex chiefs/collegues; then took care of my self and went to esthetician, then got back to work and at the end to the gym for 2 hours work out! dinner shower, answer to some email, visit your blog and now I'm going to finish my book... Good night!
I haven't had a kumquat in years! Now you make me want one. The hardest part would be trying to explain what that is to someone out here in the boondocks!
9 comments:
I'm about to eat snapper so the day has just gotten WAY better
What a great start for the day! It's super chilly here this morning, so I can just imagine what it's like up there!
makes my mouth water a bit! Love the taste...
I warked till 1 o'clock, then had lunch with my ex chiefs/collegues; then took care of my self and went to esthetician, then got back to work and at the end to the gym for 2 hours work out!
dinner shower, answer to some email, visit your blog and now I'm going to finish my book...
Good night!
p.s.: you have such a lovely face!
is that an orange? so cute!
Sweet and concise. I like the picture.
Monday was hurried and HOT for London- Tuesday was more of both but I am feeling very blessed in the cool night air.
BTW I adore the 50 people 1 question link, it is similar to my Filmmaking style with a New York flavour. Good find!
I haven't had a kumquat in years! Now you make me want one. The hardest part would be trying to explain what that is to someone out here in the boondocks!
Third cloudy day in a row....0 sun and temps in the 60's.
Wondering why I live in the midwest...
Your morning sounds LOVELY ♥
Aww, I love kumquats. They're so cute. Haven't seen one in person for ages, though.
Post a Comment