Those are pretty cool! I wonder if anything has changed?
Cool! I'm a wee bit freaked out by the two-headed calf ;)
These are so cool!
How cool are these? WOW!
Yep, no argument here, those are very nice!
i love these. it has nerd written all over it.and my name!
Um, awesome. I'm going to check them out now!
Hey Kates, if you ever find a old school map pull down chart, let me know!!! hope you are well H
that was Hannah by the way :) hanot sure why it went anonymous
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those are pretty cool! I wonder if anything has changed?
Cool! I'm a wee bit freaked out by the two-headed calf ;)
These are so cool!
How cool are these? WOW!
Yep, no argument here, those are very nice!
i love these. it has nerd written all over it.
and my name!
Um, awesome. I'm going to check them out now!
Hey Kates,
if you ever find a old school map pull down chart, let me know!!!
hope you are well
H
that was Hannah by the way :) ha
not sure why it went anonymous
Post a Comment