Omg- I have a ring obsession and I LOVE that ring!!! JEALOUS!
That's an incredible ring! How beautiful!PS Lucy was the most adorable Lady Bug for Halloween! Antennas and all!
fabuloussuch a pretty ring
oh love it!
wow oh wow, what a precious ring! i love how the ruby is so tiny!
I love it! So very cool, and what a great little message too :-)
I love it! The ring is so unique!
That is SO lovely!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Omg- I have a ring obsession and I LOVE that ring!!! JEALOUS!
That's an incredible ring! How beautiful!
PS Lucy was the most adorable Lady Bug for Halloween! Antennas and all!
fabulous
such a pretty ring
oh love it!
wow oh wow, what a precious ring! i love how the ruby is so tiny!
I love it! So very cool, and what a great little message too :-)
I love it! The ring is so unique!
That is SO lovely!
Post a Comment