Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween

{Ben's pumpkin was shedding happy tears since he was fulfilling his destiny of being a jack-o-lantern} {The best part of carving pumpkins! We roasted these with sea salt and pepper}


Like I mentioned below. Ben and I had a pretty awesome Halloween. We had so much fun carving our pumpkins. I kind of wimped out and just drilled a design of holes around mine, but it looked pretty neat when lit up in the dark. As you can see pumpkin carving isn't complete with out a pint (it was my last day to drink!).

3 comments:

Hayley Egan said...

love crying pumpkin!

Holly said...

love the polka dots! and yes, the seeds are def my fav part too :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Cute jackolanterns! We never got around to carving our pumpkins this year :( But they still look cute on the front porch.