Friday, December 18, 2009

happy weekend!

Guess who I am going to see this weekend? Yup, Leslie T. I am off to the cities this weekend to catch up with my Dad before Christmas and hangout with this lady. I plan on having loads of fun. Hopefully we will make it to this, eat good food, attend a holiday party, and just hangout. What are your plans? Can you believe Christmas is next week already!!!?? That reminds me Les- we should get some gift shopping checked off our list too....
Ps. I think this picture is glimpse into our future as crazy red hat ladies.

Here are some links to click away at until next week:
a crafty cure for that the holey sweater you love so much.
cute wool necklaces (that I can't seem to get my hands on [yet])
three nice stocking stuffers: uno, dos, tres.
the uniform project video --------------------------------------->
can i borrow $1285? Thanks. via
i just added this to my recipe box.
i get to see this guy soon!
a new take on the sneaker.
I would definitely eat at the dinner cave

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!

Nicole Marie said...

have so much fun!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Great links! I would definitely eat at the dinner cave!

me melodia said...

love these.
I actually have that bambi on my xmas wish list.
Hopefully someone with deep pockets will listen.

xo