I'm back from my mini trip to the cities. I finally got see Leslie's new place, shop at BlackBlue, eat good food (duck confit salad at Barbette is out of this world), see my dad, have breakfast with Steve, watch dumpy television with Pam, and spend too much money. It was a much needed break before the Holiday madness, but I must say I am getting SUPER EXCITED for Christmas!
Fabulous pics! Leslie's place is very cool (loving the sheep painting). Glad you had a fun weekend! I'm looking forward to the holidays too, but the past two months have been madness (good madness, but madness none the less), so my husband and I are planning a little rustic cabin getaway for some time in January. I can't wait!
this is totally unrelated, but I just tried the Tiger Woods mistress generator, and got the following response and thought of you: "Congrats, your Tiger Woods mistress is Tiff Jones from Duluth, MN. She is a 37 year old softball player. You know she's telling the truth because she's been on a reality show."
Looks like fun! I'm now having serious braid jealousy. Lovely pctures by the way...I almost wish you had gotten some inside BlackBlue. It looks like a pretty neat shop.
11 comments:
Fabulous pics! Leslie's place is very cool (loving the sheep painting). Glad you had a fun weekend! I'm looking forward to the holidays too, but the past two months have been madness (good madness, but madness none the less), so my husband and I are planning a little rustic cabin getaway for some time in January. I can't wait!
i agree, leslie's apartment is awesome! it's so laid back and cool and down to earth. i love it!
i love your hair do too!!
The cat made me all "awwwwww". One day I want to visit Minneapolis, seems like a cool city but extremely cold climate. Which I love. (:
your braid and that cat are awesome...
this is totally unrelated, but I just tried the Tiger Woods mistress generator, and got the following response and thought of you: "Congrats, your Tiger Woods mistress is Tiff Jones from Duluth, MN. She is a 37 year old softball player. You know she's telling the truth because she's been on a reality show."
lol! I LOVE taht kitty picture :) This looks like a great trip full of good times. Super cute braid!
Great photos! I feel like I took a vacation too.
What a great time you had! I love all the pictures :)
thanks ladies! that braid is actually on Leslie head. I know its hard to tell since we're twins :)
Looks like fun! I'm now having serious braid jealousy. Lovely pctures by the way...I almost wish you had gotten some inside BlackBlue. It looks like a pretty neat shop.
we are headed to the cities for our anniversary next week, i am definitely going to have to check out black blue now!
these pictures are so warm and cozy!
Post a Comment