
Have I mentioned I have pretty amazing friends? My friend Nick brought back these gifts for me from his travels around the world. When he's not working in Antarctica or Greenland he's traveling through Nepal, the Galapagos Islands, or climbing mountains. Every so often he'll return to the states for a few weeks and make a trip up to Duluth for a couple days. This time he brought me back a Russian mathematics book, a pouch and earrings from the equator, stones from Kathmandu, and coral from the Galapagos. What a lucky gal I am to have such a good friend. Thanks Nick!Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I have another eventful weekend ahead of me. A good friends baby shower, Twin Peaks marathon, training, 30th birthday party, a hike or two, and hopefully some estate sales and something involving absolutely NOTHING.click click click:
I won. I won!!!
Crazy volcanic lightening. via Etsy Storque
Butch Anthony and his amazing pad.
Contemplating.
eeeep! new necklace love.
Spring 2010.
Have a good weekend!!
7 comments:
I think that wrap is a must for you :) And wow! Those are really cool gifts from your friend.
Have a wonderful weekend, it sounds like you've got some fun things lined up.
I ADORE that jar of feathers.
shut up, I wanted that bag!
Ooh that Russian mathematics books looks awesome! That sounds like he has an amazing job, imagine working in the coldest places on earth. And then traveling to the Galapagos Islands, I'm jealous.
Sorry Kate! What can I say? I got some luck on my side I guess :)
You always take the nicest photos! How do you light your room?
Thanks Kim! I try to use natural light as much as possible. I do have a lighting system, but rarely take it out these days.
Post a Comment