Thursday, August 5, 2010

happy friday.

This weekend I am flying solo which means two things: I eat like crap (usually indulging in late night pizza or mac 'n cheese) and I don't get dressed unless I REALLY have to. Weekends usually involve me sleeping in and going to estate sales right after breakfast. If I feel inclined, I might take advantage of Ben not being around by going out for a drink with some girlfriends or having them over to consume even more pizza.

This weekend both are probable and I decided to put together another "wishful thinking outfit" that features what I would wear to bum around in and what I would wear about town for a dinner date with the girls. I'll let you figure out which is which.


Click clickety click:
Outfits created by Polyvore.
I haven't done an outfit post in awhile....
A lovely giveaway.
This shirt comes with a cat pillow!
Sweet.
I like this poster.
SALE!
Summer Forest.
Yes please.
I loved reading your comments on this post!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

evencleveland said...

Love those Karen Walker shades and the Aesa necklace - they would make anything going out on the town worthy.

Safe travels!

Ella said...

I adore these outfits and have wanted the backpack in the first outfit for quite some time, but dont have the money to get it! hehe :)

Megan said...

those two outfits are perrrrrfect...especially the yellow kanken...I envy ppl with a disposable income these days...

hope you had a fun and wild wknd eating pizza/mac 'n cheese and flying solo!

Lexie said...

i love that yellow backpack! so bright & cheery!

Lindsay said...

Oh MAN! I love the Kanken outfit!

Annnnd, HOW CUTE ARE YOU IN YOUR MOCIUN SKIRT & HM TOP?!? So cute.

It sounds like you had yourself a very relaxing weekend!