Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vamoose

The new Vamoose shop is now open and I can barely contain myself.
The photography is just as lovely as the jewelry itself.
I think I need one of these. Hopefully they will still be around when my spending freeze is done.
................
eeeeep!

10 comments:

shanon said...

Fantastic!

Melissa said...

amazing!

Hannah Elise said...

YEEESSSS! The turquoise one is gorgeous. I love the citrine necklaces too, I NEED one. Blah! Spending freezes are no fun, if it makes you feel any better I'm right there with you...sigh.

Kate said...

I was just admiring how amazing their new shop looks. Apparently a programmer made it for her, I was hoping it was some magical big cartel-type company. Damn, looks so good.

Maria Rose said...

Beautiful!

Taylor said...

I want so many of them!

Lexie said...

ooo! pretty!

size too small said...

love these! checking out the shop now.

Cheryl said...

Hi! Just found your blog...what amazing jewelry! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Uuuuugh. Want want want.