Wednesday, March 7, 2012

weekend review




Some photos from this last weekend….

My sister and her boyfriend came up and totally took control of the nursery. We cleared it out and it got it all painted. Now it’s ready to decorate and furnish! I am so excited. I am on the hunt for a rug, dresser, and rocker. Once we get the ball rolling a bit I’ll share photos.

This weekend was also quite snow filled. After last week’s blizzard I thought we might be done with snow, but we got over a foot of powder over Saturday and Sunday.  Argos and I met up with friends for a snowshoe on the Superior Hiking Trail. It was the first time I actually needed snowshoes! The snow was so deep and beautiful.

Now that our TV/Computer room is cleared out for the nursery I don’t have a computer so posting will be sparse. I hope to have it set up next week. In the meantime, find me on instagram to see current happenings (username: mossbones).

1 comment:

{jaclyn} said...

I am loving all this snow, better late than never. Can't wait to follow along with the rest of your pregnancy and see how your nursery unfolds. My baby just turned one month today, time really flies! Found you through instagram, I always love to find fellow Minnesotans. I grew up not far from Duluth. Cheers!