Monday, February 1, 2010

meteor skirt in action.



My Mociun skirt came today and as promised here are some pics of it. Pay no attention to all the wrinkles (and double jointed knees). I took them rather quickly and I was so excited to switch up different looks. Of course I won't be wearing this skirt without tights for sometime now, but at least I can wear it around the house like this :)

I absolutely LOVE it. If your thinking about getting it, do it! It's so worth it. Even better than I imagined.

........
I think my mctega necklace goes really well with the blue.

12 comments:

blue moss said...

i love it....
been wanting to get a mociin dress forever....
so fun when its better than you even thought it would be :)
michelle

Holly said...

it looks beautiful on you!

Hannah Elise said...

Very awesome! I like how you can't really tell what the print is on the skirt till you get up close. Yep, I love her stuff.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

LOVE the skirt! Also digging that yellow top that you are wearing in pic #3 :)

Lindsay said...

OH BOY! So, so, so very cute. I. Need. That. Skirt.

Megan said...

so so goooood! I love that you can mix it with so many things, and it looks good every time...ugh, so versatile...waaaaaant ittttt....

Eunice said...

Looks like you've been getting good natural sunlight! (: Love the skirt... Mociun breaks my heart right now because I vowed to no shopping until March. Haha.

Hayley Egan said...

Love it. specially the last look. Very very cute.

anabela / fieldguided said...

Oh, it's so lovely!

stephanie renee said...

Love the skirt and all the different ways you put it together!

Hello Lindello said...

Thanks ladies!

jones said...

so good! love the shoes too.